Firstly, we would like as many companies as possible to sign up to the campaign – you can do here.
Please encourage others that you meet, promote it in your communications and be an ambassador for business in the region.
This adds the company name to the Buy North East Roll of Honour, here.
The second stage is to broadcast the message widely and from a variety of angles.
We need high profile figures from the local business community to tell us why they think local procurement is so important.
- What is so great about business in the North-east?
- What are the benefits of local provenance?
- Do you know of any examples of how businesses are working more with local contractors and seeing the benefits?
- Or are there suppliers that have re-invented service levels or pricing structure to ensure they are more competitive and how did they go about this? What does best practice look like?
- Are there events coming up that promote the Buy North East concept and introduce buyers to sellers?
- How can using local producers reduce your carbon footprint?
If you have a story or case study that you think fits with the campaign, please get in touch at email@example.com
By getting these positive messages out in the media and across the business community, we believe that – collectively – we can make a genuine difference in the region and we hope that you will be a part of this important campaign.
Want to get involved?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Twitter, @BuyNorthEast
On Facebook, Buy North East